Coal Bunker – 10cwt (500kg)
The Coal Bunker – 10cwt (500kg) is ideal for coal, turf, wood or briquette storage.
The plastic Coal Bunkers unique design has been developed with the householder in mind. Its striaght vertical back sits neatly against any wall and eliminates debris gathering. The large upper lid opening makes it easy to fill the bunker. The lower opening door opens downwards thus allowing any dust to be returned to the fuel storage container when closing. An inner hidden cowl prevents large amounts of fuel flowing out onto the ground. The Coal Bunker – 10cwt (500kg) has a lockable lid and door and is safe in child environments.
This size coal bunker is ideal for a person who occasionally uses an open fire. The rotationally moulded UV stabilised unit guarantees a strong and durable weather resistant unit. The bunker is long lasting and maintenance free.
Our Coal Bunker – 10cwt (500kg) comes in black as standard. Other colours are available on request. Our coal bunkers are available in Ireland and the UK. The Coal Bunker is capable of holding 12 X 40kg Bags of Coal.
- Width: 1,000mm
- Depth: 1,040mm
- Height: 1,050mm
- Capacity: 500Kg (12 large bags of coal)
- The 10cwt (500kg) Coal Bunker is manufactured from recycled UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The weight of this product is approximately 31.75kg.
- The bunker comes complete with locking clasp as standard. Pad locks can be supplied as an optional extra.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Coal Bunker 10cwt (500kg) is manufactured in an ISO 9001 Certified production unit.