Sturdy Compact 950Ltr Oil Tank
The Carbery Compact Oil Tank is ideal for storing oil, kerosene or diesel at ground level for domestic oil heating system use.
Manufactured from strong, durable, UV stablisied medium density polyethylene, this fuel storage tank will never rust or require painting.
The oil storage tank should be completely supported under its entire width and length. A concrete base or concrete lintel system is ideal and should protrude at least 2 inches past the tank on all sides, as per the instructions moulded on each tank.
By interconnecting oil tanks one can create a bank of oil storage tanks to fulfill your requirements.
A wide range of complimentary products are available.
This fuel storage tank is suitable for agricultural, commercial, domestic, industrial and institutional premises.
The Carbery Compact Oil Tank is available in green as standard. Other colours are available on request.
- Length: 1,650mm (65″)
- Width: 675mm (27″)
- Height: 1,000mm (39″)
- Nominal Capacity: 950Ltr (208gal) +/- 10%
- The lid opening on this tank is approximately 200mm (8″).
- This tank comes with a standard 1 inch BSP connection.
- The tank is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. UV Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The material is resistant to most chemicals but for further clarification please contact us.
- The weight of this product is approximately 50kg when empty (including fittings).
- The recommended supporting base for this product is 915mm (36″) X 2030mm (80″).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.