The Sturdy Musoir Poles are designed to aid safety and alert motorists of upcoming road intersections and slip roads as per European Road Network Requirements.
Each set consists of 12 poles which are fitted with class 2 reflective material as standard but can be fitted with other grades upon request.
The poles are fitted in position using a steel receptacle base which is embedded in the ground. The poles slot into these receptacles and are then fixed to these receptacles using two bolts.
The Musoir Road Poles incorporate integral handles to aid the operator during installation.
The poles are aerodynamically designed, so as to allow wind and turbulance caused by vehicles to pass around each pole, thus reducing the wind resistance.
They are manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene, which is a strong durable plastic.
The Musoir Road Poles are available in two standard colours – green for national routes and blue for motorways.
The pole are highly visible to the road user which enhances road safety.
2,400mm Code 500-A
2,215mm Code 501-A
2,030mm Code 502-A
1,845mm Code 503-A
1,660mm Code 504-A
1,475mm Code 505-A
- Diameter: 300mm
- The Sturdy Musoir Poles are manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 12 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The poles have a high quality, class 2 reflective material on the front side.
- Installation details available on request.
- The weight of these products are approximately;
- Base receptacles are seperate from these weights.
- The poles are held in the ground in a grout-set base receptacle. They are locked in place by means of a bayonet lug and two bolts.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.