Sturdy Tote Buggy 500Ltr
The Sturdy Tote Buggy 500Ltr is manufactured from medium density polyethylene UV stabilised material. In cases where the Sturdy Tote Buggy 500Ltr is used for laundry or linen it is manufactured from a compounded medium density polyethylene which ensures that there is no colour give off. A wooden support base offers maximum strength to the underside of the trolley. With 100mm diameter wheels movement is made easy. The trolley can be fitted with non marking castors as an optional extra. Stainless steel bolts are used throughout.
The Tote Buggy is suitable for use in hospitals, hotels and other industries where large quantities of materials are transported.
The Tote Buggy is available in blue as standard but other colours are available upon request.
As an optional extra your company name or logo can be printed on the front of the Tote Buggy to help promote your company. Also each skip can be fitted with PVC Cover and a unique barcode to allow for traceability.
- Length: 1,000mm
- Width: 900mm
- Overall Height (Incl castors): 960mm
- Capacity: 500Ltr
- The Tote Buggy 500Ltr is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene. It can be manufactured from a Compounded Material if its being used for laundry transportation. This prevents any colour transferring from the dye to the laundry.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. UV Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material unless its manyfactured from compounded material.
- The body of the Tote Buggy is mounted onto a wooden support base with 4 castors (2 Swivel & 2 Swivel Braked).
- Handles, PVC Covers and Personalisation can be added as optional extras.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Tote Buggy 500Ltr is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified production unit.
- The Tote Buggy is manufactured to standard T.E.L. – 701 – Rev 5-19.
- Sturdy Products Ltd is currently in the process of upgrading from an ISO 9001:2000 to the new 9001:2008 standard.
- We will post our new certificate on our website upon receipt. Please bear with us while we make this change.