Sturdy 2,100Ltr Oil Tank
The Carbery 2100 Oil Tank is ideal for storing oil, kerosene or diesel at ground level.
Manufactured from strong, durable, UV stablisied medium density polyethylene, the fuel storage tank will never rust or require painting.
The oil storage tank should be completely supported underneath. A concrete base or concrete lintel is ideal and should protrude at least 2 inches past the tank on all sides, as per the instructions moulded on each tank.
By interconnecting oil tanks one can create a bank of oil storage tanks to fulfill your requirements.
A wide range of complimentary products are available. Fittings for this tank range from 1 inch to 6 inch.
This storage tank is suitable for agricultural, commercial, industrial and institutional premises.
The Carbery 2100 Oil Tank is available in green as standard. Other colours as available upon request.
When storing fuel in quantities in excess of 2,500Ltr, the storage tank must be fully bunded (see our bund range for further information).
- Diameter: 1,930mm (76″)
- Height: 1,290mm (50.78″)
- Nominal Capacity: 2,200Ltr (484gal) +/- 10%
- The lid opening on this tank is approximately 500mm (20″).
- This tank comes with a standard 1 inch BSP connection.
- The tank is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. UV Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The material is resistant to most chemicals but for further clarification please contact us.
- The weight of this product is approximately 60kg when empty (including fittings).
- The recommended supporting base for this product is 2310mm (91″) X 2310mm (91″).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.