Sturdy 1100 Water Tank
The Sturdy 1100 Water Tank is manufactured from WRC approved material and is suitable for the storage of potable water. This tank is ideal for the collection of rainwater from gutters or buildings and is stored at ground level.
This water storage tank is manufactured from strong, durable, compounded UV stablisied medium density polyethylene. It will never rust or require painting.
The Sturdy 1100 Water Tank should be completely supported under its entire length and width. A concrete base or concrete lintel is ideal and should protrude at least 2 inches past the tank on all sides, as per the instructions moulded on each tank.
Optional drainage bung, taps and float valves can be fitted upon request.
By interconnecting water tanks one can create a bank of water storage tanks to fulfill your requirements.
This water storage tank is suitable for agricultural, commercial, domestic, industrial and institutional premises.
The Sturdy 1100 Water Tank is available in blue or black as standard.
Our water tanks are available in Ireland and the UK.
- Length: 1,725mm (68″)
- Width: 1,050mm (42″)
- Height: 1,000mm (39″)
- Nominal Capacity: 1,100Ltr. (242gal) +/- 10%
- The lid opening on this tank is approximately 200mm (8″).
- This water tank comes with a standard 1 inch BSP connection.
- The tank is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene which has been approved by the Water Research Council (WRC).
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is compounded into the material.
- The weight of this product is approximately 50kg when empty (including fittings).
- The recommended supporting base for this product is 1370mm (54″) X 2135mm (84″).
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.